In the sixth episode of the AI in Recruitment podcast, hosts Martijn Hemminga and Jasper Spanjaart delve into the application of artificial intelligence in formulating job descriptions. This episode evaluates the effectiveness of various AI tools in creating engaging and alluring job posts. Tune into their podcast for an in-depth analysis.
Cutting-edge AI tools for job descriptions
The central topic of discussion is the assortment of AI technologies available to recruiters for writing job advertisements. Hemminga and Spanjaart recount their hands-on experience with a job ad writing tool for a medior recruiter position at Levi Strauss Continental. They explore nine different AI tools:
- Textmetrics: AI-powered Job Ad Generator that helps recruiters create customised job ads with inclusive language and cultural values.
- Jasper.ai: a tool that uses AI to quickly and accurately write job ads based on specified information.
- RecruitAgent.ai: transforms a blank canvas into a targeted job posting with translations, strategic recruitment advice and more.
- Simplified AI Writer: provides text generation in different tones and languages to reach diverse audiences.
- Grammarly Job Description: uses AI to generate professional and detailed job descriptions based on specified information.
- Dweet AI Job Description Generator: a tool that generates job descriptions quickly and accurately and focuses on gender-neutral language.
- JobDescription.ai: analysed millions of job descriptions to generate customised texts based on business needs.
- Job Description Generator from Workable: fast output, based on three selections.
- JayDee AI: writes job descriptions quickly and efficiently using AI.
Ongoing innovations in ChatGPT
The segment also touches upon the constant advancements within “ChatGPT-land,” highlighting the recent introduction of voice capabilities, image recognition, and internet retrieval functions. These enhancements significantly broaden ChatGPT’s interactive possibilities.
AI’s Role in job descriptions
The episode references a survey indicating that 72% of graduate job seekers employ AI to draft their job application documents. Notably, ChatGPT emerges as the most prevalent AI tool among users, underscoring the increasing reliance on AI in the job application process and its influence on candidate preparation.
Determining the best AI
Finally, the podcast poses a crucial question: which AI tool stands out in the realm of job postings? The answer awaits in the latest episode of “AI in Recruitment,” accessible via the provided replay link or through popular podcast platforms.
Online event Outlook 2024: February 1st
Do you want to discover the latest figures, trends and insights about the use of AI within talent acquisition. Then you should probably sign up for our brand-new online event on February 1st: the AI in Recruitment: Outlook 2024. During the event, experts, vendors and users will join us in a talk show setting. Among them: conversational AI expert Martyn Redstone and winner of the Benelux AI in Recruitment Award: Bas van den Brenk from Knowledgemarker.